Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Upcoming Projects

I have been doing lots of knitting, because we finally got a couch in our sun room & it is quite wonderful to sit by the fireplace watching something from Netflix & knit the evening away.  The only thing missing is decent lighting (I'm a bit of a stickler for good task lighting).  I've ordered 2 lamps, which will hopefully be here next week. Then the room will be pretty much done, I hope.  Photos of the original room, after bedroom addition & thru to fireplace & bookcases here


Anyway, some upcoming projects...
This is all different types of flannel.  It was quite reduced at Hancock's so the Roommate picked out a bunch of patterns he liked & it will be up to me to turn them all into knickers.  I'll be using my tried & true One Yard Wonders pattern.

Some other irresistibly discounted fabrics: 
  The fabric on the right is a printed corduroy, which I've had my eye on at Hancock's for months...it finally went on sale & I bought 4 yards (I wanted 5, but there wasn't a piece long enough). It will eventually be another dress for me.  

The xmas lights is another flannel and yes, more knickers for the Roommate. 

And I've never seen a map print I didn't buy!  It's essentially a world map, I bought one panel, and it will probably be yet another fun shirt for the Roommate, who doesn't need one, but I do love sewing for him.  Though I was thinking place mats and napkins would be fun, too!  

As you can see, I have lots of plans.  Stay tuned to see what actually gets done!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

You don't have to say you love me...