Monday, July 23, 2012

Summer Fun with the Roommate's Fun Summer Shirts


I was down in the basement looking for hiking socks (which I didn't find!) for our trip to the Pyrenees, but I came across a box of the Roommate's fun shirts...he has so many that we don't have them all in the closet!  He's supposed to rotate them every summer or so, but with all the upheaval of the kitchen re-do, that didn't happen. Anyway, I brought up & ironed three so that his wardrobe is updated for Spain.


I didn't make any of these. His tailor Mohammed is responsible for most of them. But the wonderful Brunswick repairman bowling shirt we got in an antique store in SFO years ago.  And one is from Ouagadougou--there's a sort of high-end tourist fabric shop there called Woodin and he got a few things there...



No comments:

Post a Comment

You don't have to say you love me...