Saturday, August 11, 2012

Me vs. the UFOs: 1 down, 4 to go

So I finally finished 7501/7051!  (Clicking on that link will get you the saga of trying to modify the pattern, then having to take a private sewing lesson to get it fitted correctly.)  And in order to finish it I had to redraft the neck facing & the collar (because the fitting involved taking a lot off the shoulder seams).  But it's done!  Totally ready to wear for this fall with tights & my brown leather boots!  Cannot wait.  

More red checkmarks coming soon!

2 comments:

  1. Good going, Karen. Always feels good to get something marked off your list! Sounds like a great outfit for work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. At least 2 of them will basically be do-overs, so they'll take longer. In the meantime I'm trying to get the Starlet Suit lined.

    ReplyDelete

You don't have to say you love me...