Saturday, May 19, 2012

New Project! Oilcloth Lunch Bag

Here's the inspiration. I won't even show you my current lunch bag, made from recycled plastic, purchased at Whole Foods with おいしい on the front (which means delicious). But it is so grody now...it just doesn't come clean anymore. 

I am working away on the Starlet Suit, but it's a long-term project. I like to see things get done so like to have both long & short-term projects going at the same time.

I got the fabric at fabric.com. It comes on these huge rolls, in a very long box (which Bella loves).  The fabric is quite cute & I'll post more up-close photos as I get the project going.

If you need some ideas or further instruction, check out Sewing with Oilcloth.  Check out Oilcloth Addict for more ideas & shopping.  I do have to say I thought the selection was very good over at Fabric.com, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You don't have to say you love me...