Friday, July 22, 2011

Stuff I've made: Fashion lanyards, using up my bead collection

Whenever we travel I try to buy a packet of beads. So when I needed some lanyards for work, I decided to get out some of those beads and make fashion lanyards. Here are 5 I've made. I get compliments on them & now have enough that they match most of my work outfits!

Perfect music: Cold Beverage by G. Love & Special Sauce (is that the best band name ever?!) It's 100F+ today & tomorrow...and I'm not even mentioning humidity here in the DC area! So, yeah, I like cold bev-e-rage!

6 comments:

  1. These are lovely. I especially like the one with the circle beads. Thank you for your kind words, sadly there is not a white purse to go with the outfit I wore. I am on the hunt for one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks! But I'm realizing what a bad photo that is! I may try to re-do it...when I get some more packing done.

    Good luck w/ the white purse. It will look extra-groovy.

    And stay cool up there. We do have a/c here in DC...so life isn't too bad.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty! Gorgeous colours too :)
    Ashley x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks! I need to make more; I don't have a purple lanyard yet; and I was thinking of a black & white deco-ish one. I have a ton of beads, I just need to get them onto wire!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Be it Beaded Lanyards, Beading Watch Faces, Beaded Watches, Bangle Watches, Narmi Watch Faces Or Watch Faces For Beading, and much more are available at Sarah Whole Sale. Your one stop-shop for all your fashion needs!

    ReplyDelete

You don't have to say you love me...