Sunday, July 3, 2011

My machine: Singer 9960 Quantum Stylist

This is a picture of my sewing machine, a Singer Quantum Stylist 9960.  I had one in Abu Dhabi (and left it behind in Istanbul because of the differing electricity issues).  I liked it so much that when I got another for my birthday last year I got the same one. And lucked out, because this one is like my old one, but it's now got a quilting-table attachment, and it's got more features (knot & clip).  So it's the same, but better.  Yay!!


This song popped into my head the other day.  My roommate is not the monster, though...I suspect he sings this about me!  My Beloved Monster, Eels.  

2 comments:

  1. I love your blog
    so much fun to read and enjoy your adventures vicariously

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! glad to know there's someone out there...much like when I was an overnight DJ...just talking to myself & playing music I liked, hoping someone somewhere was listening!

      Delete

You don't have to say you love me...