Friday, August 23, 2013

Speaking of Style...Style Icons Sly & the Family Stone

Sly & the Family Stone has a new boxed set coming out, and NPR has a story about it.  I can tell you, if you don't know, that their music is well and truly amazing.  Just try to sit still while listening!  Just try!

But the band's clothing is also well and truly wonderful.  Definitely stylish.  Check out the photo here, and see what I mean. 

And here are a few of the Family Stone's songs to help you have a good day (there are a zillion more)!  And believe me, the videos are worth watching for the great style ideas. 

Remember...all we need is a drummer!  

If You Want Me To Stay 
Thank You (Falettinme Be Mice Elf Again)
I Want to Take You Higher
Dance To the Music

Have a great weekend!




No comments:

Post a Comment

You don't have to say you love me...