Monday, July 22, 2013

Up Next: A Lined Wool Jacket & Dress

Just a few quick photos to show you what I'm working on.  I have a few things on the go...while I'm waiting for the silk to arrive from Dharma, which I'll dye black to line McCall's 8841, I started cutting out this amazing 100% wool from Mood.  It's very texture-y and I love it.  Also, fairly drapy, too, so I think it will look good for the dress.  

I also got some silk/rayon lining in a blue-gray color for the lining...it's also amazing and I got extra (watch out for those Mood one-day sales!), so I'll use it for other things, too...maybe a new slip?

What's in your sewing queue?





2 comments:

  1. That's a lovely colour choice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you!

    There aren't many color choices when Mood does a one-day sale, but fortunately this navy is a classic & something I like to wear; it will also go w/ lots of things I own.

    ReplyDelete

You don't have to say you love me...