So, here is dress #2! (I'm modeling it in the new kitchen.)
I finished this a few nights ago & I love it. It's more on the 7501/7051 theme. I readjusted the neckline ...and added the collar from 6081:
I used old silk from a kimono scrap to make the neckline facing. In the photo below, #1 is the silk for the facing, #2 is the underside of the collar, so it wouldn't be too thick.
And used up lots of scraps someone from freecycle.org gave me to make the bias tape to finish the sleeves and to face the collar.
The only thing I'm not sure about is the length. I'll try it once with boots (once winter is here) and see about it then. I did a halfway decent hand-hemming job, so it should be easy to re-do, if necessary.